Please note amenities such as the Fitness Center will remain closed until restrictions are lifted by the State of Maryland.
Health & Safety Update
In accordance with state and local government reopening guidelines, Crystal Beach Hotel reopened May 14th.
The Safety of our Guests and Staff are our Top Priority
The well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority. To that end, we are doing the following:
- Ensuring employees are informed and following CDC and OSHA guidelines for working during COVID-19
- Requiring masks and gloves for our employees in guest areas
- Continuing to align our already stringent cleaning procedures with the latest guidance from the CDC, and implementing them with increased frequency
- Providing hand sanitizer stations at convenient locations for guest and employee use
- Providing clear and frequent reminders to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and personal hygiene via signage throughout the hotel
- Monitoring guest areas to encourage social distancing and reduce group gatherings in accordance with government mandates
- Follow CDC health and safety guidelines:
- It is strongly recommended that you wear a face covering when around others in public area.
- Always keep at least 6 feet between you and others.
- Gatherings or groups of more than 10 people are prohibited.
- Follow proper hand washing guidelines.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19.
- Be courteous on walkways and allow ample space for passing and social distancing.
- To avoid large gathering in lobby area, we kindly ask only one family member be present during the check-in process. Please don’t forget to bring your ID and Credit Card for verification.
- To speed up your check-in process, you can call 800-641-0011 on the day of your arrival and pay your remaining balance.
Reopened Memorial Day Weekend. There is a maximum of 10 people at a time. Guests can only be in the pool for one hour after entry.
Closed until state restrictions are lifted.
Barracuda’s Poolside Bar & Grill
Will reopen Memorial Day Weekend for carry-out/room service only.
When will the Crystal Beach Hotel be open to the public?
Crystal Beach Hotel reopened May 14th, 2020.
What is your cancellation policy?
Room Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival date.
Are masks required in the hotel?
We strongly recommend wearing a mask in public areas, as per Maryland State requirements.
Will hotel employees be wearing masks?
Yes, all Carousel Group employees will be wearing personal protective equipment such as facial masks and gloves to ensure everyone’s safety.
How rooms are being disinfected?
- All housekeeping staff will be wearing PPE and change gloves after each room.
- Rooms will be cleaned and disinfected by disinfectant machine after each check out.
- For safety purposes there will be No Daily In-Room Housekeeping Service.
- Rooms may not be serviced while guests are in the rooms/condos.
Service for occupied rooms and condos will be limited to the following:
- Removal of trash/replacement of trash bags
- Removal/replacement of towels
- Refurnish toiletries as needed
Will the front desk be open?
- Yes, the front desk will be open with 2 associates, each wearing PPE and located at least 6 feet apart behind the plastic glass.
- All guests will be asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet by following the stickers on the floor.
- To eliminate crowds in the lobby area, we ask that only one person present during the check-in.
- Please don’t forget to bring your ID and Credit Card for verification.
Is the swimming pool open?
Yes. There is a maximum of 10 people at a time. Guests can only be in the pool for one hour after entry.
Can I use Fitness Center during my stay?
As of now, the Fitness Center is closed. It will reopen once state restrictions are lifted.
Is the restaurant open?
Barracuda’s Poolside Bar & Grill is reopening Memorial Day weekend.